Ps3, Xbox 360 & PC version Comparison of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

>> Saturday 30 June 2012

Ps3, Xbox 360 & PC version Comparison of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Hello guys I love this game very much. I am just waiting for it’s released. Before that I saw following video of this game compatibility on different platform. And it’s looking awesome on every platform. Shat you guys think? Which one will you guys prefer? Please share your replies with me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGls86_8D4E

#2
05-09-2011
Cain
Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 557
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 & PC version Comparison of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Yes you are correct it’s really a nice game but only thing I found odd is the interruption on the holograph into the PC version. Apart from that, it's noticeable that the image resting on the PC is greatly superior. This is what I think about this game.

#3
05-09-2011
JErastus
Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 794
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 & PC version Comparison of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
The PC version definitely looks better (and runs at a higher resolution), but the actual sale of the PC version for me is the choice of control inputs. I found the KB & M controls 4000 times better than gamepad controls. And I'm not a normal type h4x KB & M 24 / 7 of the guys either, so overall I'm leaning toward the gamepad for most games in 3rd person. I just discovered that move your character 360 degrees, while switch quickly between shots, melee kills and melee stuns requires a higher degree of accuracy than most shooters that we see today.

#4
05-09-2011
Hadriel
Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 574
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 & PC version Comparison of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
The game is tight and definitely demo sold me on it. Even not being a big fan of Warhammer I'm still very excited. The fight reminds me Vanquish game console, which is unfortunately not on the PC, so I've been longing for this kind of experience to come. Co-op just to sweeten the pot.

#5
07-09-2011
Anahera
Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 252
Re: Ps3, Xbox 360 & PC version Comparison of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Yes guys you are correct this game is really awesome on all platform. And I am waiting for this game. as per my opinion this game is hugely superior, however it is obviously sharper and smoother. This is what I can say about this game. Let’s see how it will be appearing in gameplay’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author